We recently released a patch to improve the game on PC and Consoles. This time around, we’re focusing on improvements for the Nintendo Switch™ version.
We have invested a lot of time in improving the gameplay, implementing some new exciting features together with a fix for the physics on kerbs and the anti-wheelie rebalancing.
The AI behavior has also been improved, in order to make your challenges even more exciting.
Below you will find the complete list of updates included in this latest patch dedicated to Switch players. We hope you like it!
– 3D Models – Updated box lighting
– AI – Improved AI on all categories
– Cameras – Fixed third-person camera in replay and spectator
– Career – Added packages descriptions in pre-season tests.
– Career – Fixed ideal line issue while rewinding in career mode tests.
– Career – Fixed issue about “leg out” animation in career mode.
– Editors – Introduced stickers editor
– Editors – Minor fixes
– Gameplay – AI Rider skill levels rebalanced
– Gameplay – Added 3D Semaphore Lights
– Gameplay – Added Pitboards for MotoGP class
– Gameplay – Added mini dashboard in first-person camera
– Gameplay – Anti-wheelie rebalanced
– Gameplay – Fixed AI behavior in warm-up lap
– Gameplay – Fixed issue about ECU settings in box and race
– Gameplay – Fixed physics on kerbs (traction)
– Gameplay – Improved vibration feedback
– Gameplay – Minor fixes on rider weight
– Gameplay – Updated 2D dashboard
– Graphics – Minor fixes on tracks sky
– Quick Modes – Added Carbon Livery bikes in Time Attack and Online
– Riders – Unlocked “Valentino Rossi 2001”
– UI – Minor fixes in Custom Rider selection